PayPal is one of the most popular payment gateways across the web and fortunately, Nigerians and most Africans are allowed to create a PayPal account and make payments with their accounts. The Lopeer virtual Visa dollar card can be easily linked to PayPal and used to process payments on every website where PayPal is supported.
However, for your card to successfully work with PayPal, you need to use a Nigerian address instead of the USA address which is shown in the Lopeer App. All other information will remain the same except the address which needs to be a Nigerian address because you own a Nigerian PayPal account.
To make the process easier, we have created a step-by-step guide for you; kindly follow the steps below to link your virtual dollar card to PayPal.
1. Go to the Paypal log in page and sign in to your account
2. You will see your list of added cards and a link card button both above and below them. Click on “Link a Card “
3. Insert your card number, expiry, and CVV
4. Before clicking the Link card button, you will see a field to enter an address. Click on the dropdown and select “Add a New Address”
5. Input the card address in the exact format as seen in the image below then click on the add address button below the questions
Address line 1: 256 Chapman Road
Postcode: 200211 (or your current Nigerian location postcode)
State/capital; Lagos (or your current state)
6. You can now click on the Link Card submission button.
And that’s it. You can now start enjoying borderless payments with your Lopeer virtual USD card.